ON DEMAND WEBINAR
Sign up to receive your on-demand webinar link via email.
A faster more accurate pentest for the enterprise.
Learn how the targeted, enterprise attack modeling approach of whitebox pentests can reduce time and cost to understanding the vulnerabilities surrounding your most important assets.
While traditional pentests will always have value, there is a more effective and budget friendly way to understand the security weaknesses you should care about most.
Traditional pentests are bound by their inherent limitations. They can uncover vulnerabilities in an enterprise environment, but they don’t always provide the best coverage. Additionally, it can take time for a pentester to move through the kill chain, and they may not even get to the most important threats.
The enterprise attack modelling approach of whitebox pentesting can:
- Reduce the time spent on pentesting
- Be used to answer specific questions explicitly
- Provide reasonable paths an attacker could have to these assets
Design flaws account for roughly 50% of all software security issues.
Learn more about the webinar...
Attendees will walk away with an understanding of:
- Why traditional ‘blackbox’ pentest approaches might sometimes miss the mark
- What a whitebox pentest within an enterprise environment is, and how it differs from the traditional pentesting approach
- How enterprise data, control & attack modeling improves and enhances penetration testing
- Why providing credentials to systems to test specific controls can be a better approach in the long run
Want to know more about our presenter?
Global experts in cyber security and risk mitigation.
Security at Scale
Our dedicated technical account management team ensure proper scoping for the correct level of effort for your asset, eliminating under or over scoped engagements.
1,800+ employees worldwide providing boutique-level quality and customization. We're built to handle scale, but consistently deliver quality that larger firms can’t match.
We deliver a wide range of security assessment and risk management services to help keep you secure and compliant.